Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year 2013

 I wish to everyone a very happy new year 2013, unfortunately last year I was not able to follow the pictures day by day, and therefore this year as one of the resolutions that I have is to finish this project this year. It isnot good to start something and let it un finished. It is allways better to be a "Finisher" than a "Starter".

Año nuevo-19.jpg


To tell the truth, I am again delayed but I will catch up. and get 365 pictures by the end of the year. By the way, I am now using a software to organize my pictures so I hope that this might help on keeping track of the pictures while puting some order to my photo folders and some how to my life hahah.. I know there are some other things I need to solve this year. but at least I will try to use the technology on the things that technology can help.

For every thing else... I am on my own.

Happy New Year.

Best Regards
Ruben

No comments:

Post a Comment