Sunday, February 27, 2011

Captive Spirits

Today I went for a walk and found a Jail nearby. I did not know you can get that close to it, and I saw a lot of people walking and jogging around. While walking at the middle of this road it caught my attention, the sounds and voices you can hear on the other side of the wall. It really sound like some Captive Spirits willing to go out some day. and most of them will. soon.

Jail

Historical Facts: This is the JVA Stammheim, this prison was a high security prison holding some of the the terrorists involved in the attacks in the 70's.
I said they will come out soon, because this prison is no longer a high security one, instead it is a "short term" prison for people who get less than 12 months.

A movie that I would like to recomend about this, is "Der Baader Meinhof Komplex".
Worth seeing it  :-) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment