Tuesday, January 8, 2013

cognac napoleon grande fine champagne 1802

I found a little Bottle that seems to be not-so-new,  If I read correctly it is from 1802 which means that it is more than 200 Years old Cognac.

I must say I am not cognac fan, but still I like it. However I will not dare to open this bottle. I am not a pro and I am sure I will not be able to "enjoy" it as it is meant to be. In fact I am not sure how much does this bottle might cost but I am sure that it is much more than the cheap cognac that I usually drink ( when I drink cognac once a year hahah)

Rosca de Reyes-2-2.jpg

In the label it says that it comes from the region of Champagne, a friend of mine and myself we at first tought it was champagne but not... it is cognac from the region of champagne.


No comments:

Post a Comment