Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Spirit

Good day Everybody.

This time I would like to start with a family picture to evoke the family spirit that should never die.
We all come from one and we all might make one of our own some day.
If you haven't been in touch with some one, maybe it is time to pick up the phone and give'em a call.

FamilySpirit
Canon EOS 500D 55mm f/38 10" ISO 200

As some of you might allready found out, This week the topic will be "spirit".

How did I take it:  Long 10sec exposure and play moving arround a flashlight (torch) to generate the efect of multiple shades.

P.S. To my Family: Despite being 12,000Km apart. you allways on my mind. I Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Distance is not in kilometers from land to land. But in thoughts and feelings from heart to heart.

    Thanks brother!

    ReplyDelete